Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Leavin' Las Vegas


I had a wonderful time shooting with world class photographers at the Leavin' Las Vegas shoot at Red Rock Canyon in Las Vegas. I even got to meet Mark Eric who runs the http://www.trashthehdress.com/ website!
I will post photos as soon as I blog stalk some of myself!
A sample of who I shot with:
Mark Eric (markeric.net), as well as the very skilled and lovable Jason Domingues (dominguesphotography.com), Ms Tana Huffman (tanahuffman.com), organizer extraordinaire, and little miss Brit chick, Sofie Louca from Amorphia Photography (amorphiaphotography.com). John Michael Cooper (altf.com), Mike Fulton from renowned Tri Coast Photography (tricoastphoto.com), David Beckstead (davidbeckstead.com), voted one of the top 10 photographers in the world by American Photo and the very lovely Anne Ruthmann (anneruthmann.com).

1 comment:

Christine Farah Photography said...

Hey I am sorry I missed you at that shoot!!! Thanks for linking to my site. :)