Monday, July 28, 2008

Wilson Photography

www.juliewilsonphotography.printroom.com

Julie Wilson
JWILSON_PHOTOGRAPHY@yahoo.com
PO Box 5239, Blue Jay, CA 92317
(909) 744 8137

I had the pleasure of meeting Julie today. She is getting her website together and I will post when it is up and ready! She is a wedding photographer who works out of the Inland Empire/SoCal region.

From the website:
I am a professional female with a passion for weddings and photography! I know how important your wedding day is and I keep this in mind with every photo that I take.At this moment, while I am completing my wedding portfolio, I am offering the following special package for a limited time:- Up to 7 hours of my time- Unlimited photographs all retouched with Photoshop on a high-res CD- Engagement photo session- 2nd photographer for your entire wedding day

All for $399!!

No comments: