Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cool blog...


http://www.rocknrollbride.com/

I came across this blog today, lots of cool non traditional ideas!

A little about the site:
Rock ‘n Roll Bride promotes individuality and general awesomeness in a cookie cutter, pastel pink, poufy dressed wedding world. Don’t let the wedding industry define your day – let *you* define your day.

Rock ‘n Roll Bride began as an unknown, personal wedding blog – a place for me to gather my wedding planning thoughts and ideas for myself. After our wedding in April 2008, I realised I rather liked this blogging malarkey and so decided continue gathering and posting stuff I loved and hoped others would also enjoy.

Rock n Roll Bride is all about the charm and unique nature of ordinary people’s, extraordinary weddings.

No comments: