Thursday, October 30, 2008

Recommendation from Ruby and Jay


A big congrads again to Ruby and Jay! Thank you so much for letting me chare your special day. I wanted to share Ruby's kind words with everyone...

I wanted to send a HUGE thank you to you! Jay and I were fully able to enjoy our day and our guests because of you. I can honestly say that I felt completely confident in leaving things in your hands. You and your sister were working so hard-- always on the move! You were able to handle our very large wedding party effortlessly, especially at the church when everyone had to get their flowers and line up. I was also glad to see you right before my walk down the isle-- that breath mint really calmed my nerves :). The reception was decorated perfectly! Thank you for executing the vision in my head. You were so thoughtful in making sure we had something to eat even before the reception started. As the night progressed, you always kept us on schedule, and also worked our crowd into signing our guestbook! Nice! At the end of the night, we really appreciated all the clean-up you had to do. I know that there were tons of votives to pack up and those tall centerpieces were immensely heavy! Last but not least, we were ever so delighted to have a meal and two pieces of our wedding cake waiting for us in our room! I was also amazed at how organized things were when you packed everything for us at the end of the night. (You and I just love organization)

You also made quite an impression on the family! They really loved you and told me that hiring you was the best idea ever :)

The wedding planning process was an incredible journey. Thank you for tolerating my neurosis, insanely long emails, nit-picky timeline, and all our phone conferences.If there were any issues at all, I don't know about them, because you were there. Thank you for doing your job with such grace and ease. It really shows you like wedding planning! It would be my pleasure to be a reference for your potential clients.

Sincerely,
Ruby

No comments: