Sunday, October 12, 2008

Words of Thanks...







I wanted to share a wonderful thank you letter I received from one of my recent brides, Kelli, who has a gorgeous wedding in Temecula several weeks ago:

Hi Ann,
We are back from the honeymoon and rested up now, so I just wanted to take some time to thank you for everything you did for us! You did such an amazing job and it was such a relief having you there and knowing that everything was taken care of.

Everything, with the exception of the DJ (which was beyond your control) went perfect and it was all because you were behind the scenes, making sure everyone was doing what they were supposed to do. I was actually able to eat my dinner, dance and enjoy my own wedding, which alot of brides don't get to do because they are so worried about everything! And thank you for packing everything up for us as well! It was nice just to be able to leave and get back to our room because we were pretty tired! And it was was so awesome that you saved us some food and cake and put it in the room because we were sooo hungry from dancing all night!

I could not recommend you more and if you want to use me as a reference, please feel free to do so. It was a pleasure working with you and I will be sure to recommend you to other Knotties! Thanks again!

Kelli Hardacker

No comments: