Monday, January 12, 2009

For Sale!







One of my August brides has some items for sale, if your interested you can reach her:



Alexandria Robles alexandriarobles@hotmail.com






ATTN Brides! 2 Sample Bridal Gowns 4 sale AND Mens Formal Wear Items! AMAZING deal!Calling All Brides to Be:
I have 2 GORGEOUS wedding gowns for sale. These are sample dresses. They have been tried on, but are NEW and in PERFECT condition! All they need is a trip to the dry cleaners, and poof! you have a beautiful gown. This is a can't miss opportunity.
Dress #1:
>>size 12 (regular clothing size is an 8/10)
>>color: ivory white
>>strapless
>>price: $750 or best offer retail amount is $1375
Dress #2:
>>size 10 (regular clothing size is a 6/8)
>>color: ivory white
>>strapless
>>price: $795 or best offer retail amount is $1500
I WILL ACCEPT ALL OFFERS!!
I included photos of the size 10 dress. These gowns have such beautiful detail and workmanship and photos really will not do them justice. I will accept the best offer for each of these dresses. If you are interested, contact me quickly, because these dresses will go FAST! I welcome you to come see these in person.
I am also selling Men's white button down dress shirts, cumberbunds, vests, and 2 Oscar de la Renta black blazers.The best cumberbunds are one size fits all. Prices : Dress Shirts : $ 12.00 US dollars each.Cumberbunds : $ 8.00 US dollars each.Vests : $ 10.00 US dollars each.Oscar de la Renta Blazers : $20.00 US dollars each.

No comments: