Wednesday, January 14, 2009

KaTom Restaurant Supply


Anyone looking for table number holders can know how expensive they can run. How about high quality holders for only 50cents?!??! Katom Restaurant supply has these beauties for only 50 cents each. Even the 18inch ones are only $2.02...
They also have wooden skewers for chocolate fountains, etc. 100 skewers for 33cents!
If anyone is placing an order please let me know, we might be able to spilt shipping! I need to order some skewers for a June wedding, but my total is only $1.32!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, Katom has lots of cheap and quality products! I referred my friend who use to own a small restaurant. He's glad that Katom offered him credit and financing for his new True Freezer merchandiser!

If you are planning on buying equipment there and want to know more about their financing scheme, check this out - Katom's equipment leasing and financing.