Saturday, June 13, 2009

Craigslist Find of the Week!





Everything you need for your Fall Navy Blue Wedding. I am selling the table runners, full table covers, & place card holders I used for my spring wedding. I bought the table runners and overlays at efavormart. All was only used once on my wedding day, perfect condition. The table runners are clean, they have been washed. 13 Navy Blue Satin Table Runners 12"x108" (Retail for $3.50 each) 4 Navy Blue Satin Table Overlays 60"x60" (Retail for $5.99 each) Runners & Overlays are seemless design with hemmed edges! Pictures below show both being used on round table but they looked great on my rectangle tables. Added so much color and elegance to our wedding! WILL SELL ALL OVERLAYS AND RUNNERS FOR $30 (I paid over $69 for them.) 100+ Silvertone Bell Placecard Holders 2" I paid over $40 for all WILL SELL FOR $15 These place card holders are simple & great, perfect if you are not working with a lot of space. WILL SELL RUNNERS, OVERLAYS, & PLACECARD HOLDERS ALL FOR $40 Here is some pictures of what I'm selling from the vendor's sites. Keep in mind the table runners & overlays are navy blue!

No comments: