Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jennifer and Juan, Mission Inn Hotel, April 4th


Jennifer & Juan, April 4, 2009, Mission Inn Hotel, Riverside, CA


Where do I begin, Ann, was amazing as a Day of Wedding Coordinator, DOC! I found her on a local wedding board, and is was the MOST money well spent for our wedding day! As most brides, I was a control freak in the planning of our wedding...and my biggest thing, was I wanted to have fun on my weddiing and be worry FREE!! I had heard about heard about a DOC, but thought they might be too pricey, especially for our budget...but I found Ann from the Good Bridesmaids, after a fellow knottie posted a review, on the local Knot.com board. My fiance, then, and I met with her, and we LOVED the service, her organization skills, and the PRICE! My husband's exact words were, "If you can keep her (me), from freaking out about everything the day of the wedding..then its a service that needs to be added to the budget"...
Ann helped me out with a few pre-wedding questions, rehearsal ceremony, and of course day of the wedding. She began at 12pm and lasted till almost midnight! She went above and beyond for us, that day...and of course when things went wrong, and she took care of it without causing any stress on me! She was a coordinator, waitress, florist assistant, bell desk girl, and etc...waaayyyy more then I ever anticipated for the role! She took care of myself, Juan, his family, my family, the bridal party, and our guest...She kept us in the loop of changes that we requested, or things the vendors wanted to change...we gave approval or non-approval and she cared out our request to a T!
The craziest moment, was when minutes before the ceremony was to begin, I couldnt find the marriage license...Ann and my Maid of Honor ran around the hotel, and was able to search 4 rooms together and locate the license! Thank goodness. We had a GREAT wedding, and it was definitely the role she played the day of the wedding that had all our hardwork and planning come together! Thank you for the service and assistance with our most special day!


Mrs. Jennifer Rios-Zambrano

No comments: